Today we’re thrilled to announce a new partnership with iHeartRadio, and also unveil our latest mobile app update, which lets you customize your music experience more than ever before.
iHeartRadio All Access powered by Napster
- iHeartRadio All Access powered by Napster is a new on-demand streaming service that includes all the features of traditional on demand music services, plus the addition of interactive functionality integrated directly into live radio streaming.
- Napster is the technology platform behind iHeartRadio All Access, providing backend infrastructure expertise and support for numerous behind-the-scenes areas, such as music catalog and content serving, customer billing, reporting and analytics, and customer service.
We are truly excited to work with a partner like iHeartRadio who shares our passion for bringing more music to more people. The iHeartRadio All Access powered by Napster beta is available today. Read more about iHeartRadio’s new streaming services here and here.
Napster For You
As a Napster subscriber, you can now access new personalization features in the Napster app that let you customize and enhance your music listening experience:
- An updated Home Screen with suggested playlists and trending music among friends.
- Custom New Album Releases to showcase the best newly-released music albums.
- “Your Napster Mix”, a personalized playlist featuring new-release tracks.
- An exclusive, personalized “EarPrint” in partnership with headphone-maker EVEN, which lets you create a customized audio experience. To celebrate, we’re kicking off a contest – enter to win a pair of EVEN award-winning headphones, now through Dec 15.
As we close out 2016 and look to the coming year, we also want to take a moment to thank you, our listeners, for being such an integral part of our journey as we build the best way to listen to, discover and share the music we all love. We truly couldn’t do it without you.
And if you have ideas for what we can be doing better, we want to hear from you! We’re just a tweet away – ask questions, share feedback and suggestions on any of our social channels: @Napster on Twitter, @Napster on Instagram and Facebook.