*Customize Your Rhapsody Listening Experience Like Never Before *
Welcome to the new Rhapsody Radio, featuring more customization and personalization than ever before. With Rhapsody Radio, it’s easier than ever to create the perfect music station for any occasion. And you’ll still be able to play any song out of our catalogue of more than 20 million tracks at any time.
In partnership with The Echo Nest, music fans can now enjoy curated artist and song-based stations, whether you’re a Rhapsody subscriber in the U.S. or a Napster subscriber in Europe or Latin America. By leveraging The Echo Nest’s Taste Profiles, we give our members perfectly personalized radio. Listeners can access editorial, genre and mood-based stations curated by the Rhapsody team or create and save their own personalized stations for later.
The new Rhapsody Radio will give you as much – or as little – influence on the station as you want. And that’s not all. Some of the other ways that Rhapsody Radio goes beyond ordinary streaming radio services include:
- No ads: Because great music shouldn’t be interrupted.
- Unlimited skipping: Want to hear the next song? We won’t stop you.
- Preview & rewind: Every station lets you see upcoming tracks, jump to them or scratch them from the playlist. And if you’re digging a song, you can rewind and listen to it again and again.*
- Tune it your way: Thumbs up? We’ll play more songs like this song. Thumbs down? We won’t. Feeling adventurous? Use the Variety Tuner bar to control how diverse you want the station.
- *Favorites: *Digging a song? Add it to your favorites for quick access and listen again and again.
In addition to perfectly personalized radio, we’ve made some big improvements to the Rhapsody app’s design. For iOS 7 users, we’ve taken advantage of iOS 7’s clean, clear and flat aesthetic to improve readability, and we included a “swipe to reveal” menu that provides a simple, quick way to navigate through the app.
Now available as an update to our Android and iOS apps, as well as the web experience, Rhapsody Radio is better than ever. Keep checking back here for updates – we’ve got lots of great things cooking.
* Rewind function will not be available for iOS at launch.